Maximum Altitude: 4,250 meters
Where to Stay & Eat: Experience the local culture by lodging and dining at traditional tea houses along the route.
Best Time to Go: Plan your trek between February to May and September to December for the most enjoyable weather and trail conditions.
Your journey begins with an exciting day exploring historic spots in lively Kathmandu. Then, the next morning, you're off to captivating Pokhara, famous for its stunning lakeside views and majestic mountains.
The trek takes you through enchanting rhododendron forests, charming villages, and leads to the Upper Viewpoint at 4,250 meters. There, you'll be captivated by breathtaking mountain vistas, including the magnificent Machapuchare (Fishtail) and the Annapurna Range.
It's an unforgettable adventure, offering a serene and less-crowded alternative to popular routes. Don't miss out!
Day 1 - Arrival in Kathmandu
Your exciting adventure begins with your arrival in Kathmandu, where we'll extend a warm meet and greet and transfer you to your comfortable accommodation.
Day 2 - Kathmandu Sightseeing
Dive into the rich cultural tapestry of Kathmandu as you explore UNESCO World Heritage sites like the Swayambhunath (Monkey Temple), Boudhanath Stupa, and the sacred Pashupatinath Temple.
Day 3 - Kathmandu to Pokhara
Depart for Pokhara, a serene city with its beautiful Lakeside area where you can relax and take in the tranquil surroundings.
Day 4 - Kande to Deurali or Pothana
Begin your trek by driving to Kande and then embarking on a captivating journey to Deurali or Pothana.
Day 5 - Deurali/Pothana to Forest Camp
Trek through enchanting rhododendron forests, continuing your ascent to Forest Camp.
Day 6 - Forest Camp to High Camp
Your adventure leads you to High Camp, where you'll experience a stunning change in scenery.
Day 7 - High Camp to Upper Viewpoint
Rise with the sun and embark on an early morning adventure to the Upper Viewpoint at 4,250 meters. Follow a narrow ridge from High Camp to this breathtaking vantage point. Here, you'll be treated to a spectacular sunrise and panoramic views of Annapurna I, Mardi Himal, and other majestic peaks. After capturing the beauty of the moment, return to High Camp to rest, a journey lasting about 3-4 hours.
Day 8 - High Camp to Low Camp
Begin your descent as you trek back to Low Camp, taking in the beauty of the trail once more.
Day 9 - Low Camp to Siding, then Drive to Pokhara
Descend from Low Camp to Siding and then drive back to Pokhara, where you can unwind and reflect on your journey.
Day 10 - Pokhara to Kathmandu
This day allows for flexibility in your travel back to Kathmandu. You can choose to undertake a scenic 7-hour bus journey or opt for a quick flight, ensuring you have varied perspectives of Nepal's landscapes.
Day 11 - Departure from Kathmandu
Your journey comes to an end as you prepare for departure. Our representative will be there to help you with your airport transfer. "We Hope to See You Again on Another Super Adventure with Super Holiday Trip!" Safe travels!
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Accommodation in tourist-standard hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast
- Tourist transportation throughout the trip (Private vehicle arrangements available for an additional cost, tailored to your specific requirements)
- Lodge (tea house) accommodation during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) throughout the trek
- Tea or coffee (3 times a day)
- Professional trekking guide
- All expenses, including food, drinks, lodge, salary, insurance, and medical equipment for the trekking staff
- Guided cultural and historical sightseeing in Kathmandu, private transportation, and entrance fees
- Trekking Permit (TIMS)
- ACAP Entry Permit
- All government taxes
- Bar bills (alcoholic drinks, mineral water, and cold drinks), cigarettes, client's personal insurance, and any unforeseen expenses
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Tips for guide, porter, and driver (tips are not compulsory but expected)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions